- Enter a search term and then Enter for the default Google Custom Search, or enter a term and click a search button
- Multiple search types can be performed from one search form. Move mouse over a search button to see what search terms are needed for each search available
- Enter ..sitename to go direct to www.sitename.com, ./sitename.EXT to go to www.sitename.EXT, or //PFX.sitename.EXT to go to PFX.sitename.EXT
- Move mouse over Quick Links button in the upper right corner of the page, to quickly access top web sites
- Mouse over the Menu Bar button to access web directory categories, HotSheet email and this Help page.
- Use the two arrow buttons to change headlines to a different news provider
- Hover over a headline to see a summary of the story, if it is available. Click on a headline to view story.
- Headlines from eleven major news outlets are available
- Click the name of the News Provider to go to their main website.
- The last news source selected will be remembered and displayed on next visit to hotsheet.com
- Headlines are provided by the individual news sources. HotSheet does not update the headlines.
- The HotSheet directory includes links to premier sites in multiple categories.
- Categories can be accessed with the menu bar in the upper right corner of the page, or scroll down page for the full directory
- We try to include major sites that are leaders in their class, that are suitable for a wide audience. Site suggestions are welcome.
- Sites in our Shopping section are commission generating for HotSheet. Revenue is generated when a purchase is made from a shopping link. We appreciate your support!